Thank you, Garden Centers!
Membership has its privileges.
A very special “Thank You” to local garden centers who generously give members of our Master Gardener Associations a 10% discount on regularly priced plants and garden merchandise or sell to us at wholesale! As Master Gardeners let’s give local garden centers our support and keep them in business. Let them know how much we appreciate them, their plants and their expertise. Remember this is a mutually beneficial relationship! For 2017 the list stands at TWENTY-TWO garden centers. Here are the names of participating 10% off donors:
- Allisonville Nursery—on green items, not gift shop
- Altum’s Garden & Landscape
- Avon Perennial Gardens
- Butler’s Flowers & Plants
- Cool Ponds
- Courts Yard and Greenhouse
- Cox’s Plant Farm
- Eagle Creek Nursery Co., Inc.
- Gary Greenhouse
- Greendell Landscape Solutions
- Habig Garden Shop
- Heartland Growers (wholesale prices, $100 minimum purchase)
- Heidenreich Greenhouse & Garden Center
- Indiana Mulch and Stone
- Jones’ Greenhouse
- McCarty Mulch & Stone (up to $500 in sales only)
- Soules Garden
- Sullivan’s Garden Center
- Sundown Gardens
- The Garden Center— 71st St.
- Tiffany Lawn & Garden Supply, Inc. (wholesale prices MGs)
- Wanamaker Feed (does not include seed corn, farm-grade fertilizers & bagged soils and mulches)
IMA Museum Store (NOT an MGA discount, 10% for American Horticulture Society, State-by-State Gardening, and IMA members and volunteers disc of 10%.)
Perennials Plus: a wholesale grower and requires an IN Nursery Dealers License, however, they do sell to the public at a retail price. They have a nice selection of annuals and perennials.
What do you need to do for a 10% discount on regularly priced plants and garden supplies?
- First, join your Master Gardener Association
- ALWAYS present your current membership card BEFORE the purchase (cards for paid members arrive in March)
- The 10% discount applies to regularly priced garden plants and merchandise only, NOT SALE products, dog food, etc.
- BE SURE to thank the managers/owners of the garden centers and let them know how much you appreciate their great support of Master Gardeners!
- Remember, your membership card is for your use only and is NOT transferrable to friends and family.
- Happy Gardening!
If you would like to share your e-mail address with many of the garden centers to receive information and sales notifications from them, please contact them directly. Some offer preferred customer status. Websites and/or Facebook page links are provided for you which include addresses, maps and phone numbers, too.